$10,000+ Main Event Sponsor
• Front and center placement, table of 10
• Kiln-cast glass tináa for each table guest, made by Tlingit artist Crystal Worl
• 2 complimentary bottles of wine for the table
• Opportunity to provide short opening remarks
• Verbal recognition and name/logo recognized in slideshow display during event
• Featured in radio advertising
• Recognition in Tináa Art Auction catalog/program, SHI’s website, promotional materials, annual report, and annual video
• Full-page ad in Celebration 2014 program, 5,000 copies distributed
• Invitation to Sneak Preview Reception with the artists on January 31
• Alaska Airlines and hotel discounts
If you wish to be seated with an artist and the artist’s guest, you will have 8 tickets for use by you and your guests. If you wish table placement without an artist, you will have seats for a total of 10 for you and your guests.
If you would like to support the Tináa Art Auction but cannot use your table tickets, we invite you to donate unused tables or extra seats at your tables to Sealaska Heritage Institute. We use these seats and tables to invite artists who have donated art for the auction.
*Recognition in the Tináa Art Auction program requires sponsorship purchase and payment by January 10, 2014. No tables will be considered reserved until payment in full has been received.
For additional information or questions, please contact:
Christina Eriksen, Sealaska Heritage Institute, 907-586-9262, Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org.